- Illegal substances, alcoholic beverages and glass containers are prohibited.
- Nothing, including decorations, may be affixed to the shelter or tables.
- Vehicles may not drive on the turf/grass or in unauthorized areas.
- Fires must be confined to grills.
- Petting zoos, amusement rides, water games/slide, horseshoes and paintball games are prohibited.
- Moon bounces are allowed; however, the company must have a current certificate insurance on file, naming the City as an additional insured. Moon bounces are limited to one (1) per shelter rental and may not exceed the following dimensions (20' length, 20' width, 17' height).
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times, except in designated dog parks. Pet owners are responsible for picking up after their pets.
- Groups of 200 or more anticipated attendees is considered a special event and requires submission of a Special Event Application.
If you would like more information on planning a special event (anticipated attendance of 200 or more) please visit the Office of Special Events website.