One Tampa: Relief Now, Rise Together Grant II for Businesses
Welcome to the One Tampa: Relief Now, Rise Together Grant II program.
This is a grant which does not need to be re-paid. Eligible applicants will receive up to $4000 for rent or mortgage payments and up to $1,000 for business-related utilities. Payments will be made direct to landlords, lenders, and utility providers.
To be eligible, the business must be located within a City of Tampa low-income census tract or a community redevelopment area (CRA) See Map.
DON’T KNOW IF YOUR BUSINESS IS LOCATED IN ONE OF THESE AREAS? PLEASE CLICK THE LINKS TO USE OUR BUSINESS LOCATOR TOOL OR DIAL 211 AND PRESS 7 TO REACH OUR HOTLINE.
The pre-application process runs from Monday, June 1 at noon to Friday June 5 at Noon.
|6/1 thru noon 6/5||Pre-Applications will be accepted|
|6/5 thru 6/12||
Pre-Applications reviewed for pre-eligibility
|6/5 thru 6/12||Eligible pre-applicants can move forward to complete a full application with required documentation|
|6/19 at noon||Deadline for eligible pre-applicants to complete a full application with required documentation. Failure to timely complete a full application will be denied.|
|6/15 thru 6/30||Applications will be reviewed and processed|
|6/30 or earlier||The review process is completed and applicants will receive notice of the outcome of their application|
Updated Criteria for Business Relief II
To qualify, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Be located within a City of Tampa low income census tract or community redevelopment area (CRA). See Map.’.
- Be one of the critically impacted business sectors (bars, restaurants, personal service providers, etc.) or were required to close per the Governor’s Order.
- Been continuously operating for at least 12 months prior to February 1, 2020.
- Have annual revenue of not more than $350,000
Note: Number of employees is not an eligibility criterion.
Documentation Required to Apply
You must submit the following documentation to apply. Please collect in advance.
- Driver’s License or government-issued ID
- Copy of last Business Tax Return (first two pages only) or a copy of I-990 for non-profit agencies
- If a Sole Proprietorship and/or 1099 contractor, you will need to include the following:
- Copy of most recent Tax Return first two pages
- Schedule 1
- Schedule 2
- Schedule 3, 4, or 5 (if applicable)
- Schedule C
For eligible applicants, the following documents are required to complete the grant payment processed:
- Copy of lease OR Mortgage payment invoice, including landlord/lender address and phone number
- Most recent Utility Bill (may include TECO, cable, internet service provider, or other similar business-required utility service providers)
The pre-application period will be open from Monday, June 1, 2020 at 12 pm to Friday, June 5, 2020 at 12 pm.
Starting Monday, June 1, 2020, at 12:00 noon, you can call 211 and Press 7 to reach our Emergency Relief Hotline. A call taker can assist you as you complete the application. You must have access to an e-mail account to apply.