Third Eye Blind will be headlining Riverfront Rock
on Saturday, May 12th!
Celebrate the Grand Opening of Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park with two days of free live music, great food, park activations, fireworks, fitness classes, and more family-friendly fun!
Join us Mother’s Day weekend as we unveil the new Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park, located at 1001 North Boulevard. This 25-acre park features relaxing water views, dynamic public art, sports fields/courts, picnic areas, and a large rowing center. Little visitors can enjoy the new playground and splash pad. In addition, this park will serve as one of the city’s premium event spaces, able to accommodate up to 16,000 people in a single lawn. From recreation to leisure, Riverfront Park has something for everyone!
This grand opening celebration is FREE and will feature exciting events and activities throughout the weekend, including the 5th Annual Mayor’s Mac & Cheese Throwdown and a special performance by Third Eye Blind.
Food trucks will be on site as well as beer provided by Pepin and Titos Vodka - all available for purchase.
Parking will be limited near Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park, however, we are providing a number of FREE and convenient transportation options including a water taxi, shuttle buses, bike valets, and more! For more information, please visit our Parking & Shuttle page.
For the safety and enjoyment of others, the following items are prohibited in Julian B. Lane Riverfront Park on Saturday, May 12th & Sunday, May 13th, 2018. All bags and guests are subject to search.
- Firearms, explosives, dangerous weapons including any type of edged weapon to include knives, impact weapons, electric pulse weapons
- Beer, wine, liquor or any other alcoholic beverage
- Bags, backpacks, briefcases or purses larger than 12 inches by 12 inches. Limit one per person & all bags will be searched.
- Coolers or containers, sealed plastic water bottles allowed
- Bicycles, roller skates/blades, skateboards, “Razor” style boards, or any other self-propelled device
- High-backed folding chairs
- Laser pointers
- Flags or Banners with Poles and signs of any kind
- Other items that in the judgment of security pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
SITE PLAN MAP