Willow Avenue Bike Lane/Sidewalk Project
This 1.35-mile sidewalk and bike facility project consists of the following improvements:
1) Bike markings and/or signage from Swann Avenue to Platt Street and from Kennedy Boulevard to Main Street;
2) Milling and resurfacing from Platt Street to Cleveland Street;
3) Bike lanes from Platt Street to Cleveland Street and an additional southbound left turn lane at Platt Street;
4) Restriping Willow Avenue from Cleveland Street to Kennedy Boulevard to include bike lanes;
5) Sidewalk connectivity along the east and west sides of Willow Avenue from Cass Street to Interstate 275; and,
6) Additional signing and pavement marking improvements are also proposed.