Design Standards and Guidelines
Following is a listing of the primary design standards, guidelines and reference manuals utilized by the Department.
- City of Tampa Transportation Technical Manual
- City of Tampa Pavement Restoration Requirements
- City of Tampa Traffic Impact Analysis and Mitigation Plan Procedues Manual
- The Florida Greenbook
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
- FDOT Design Standards
- FDOT Manual on Uniform Traffic Studies (MUTS)
- FDOT Speed Zoning Manual
- FDOT Standard Specifications
- FDOT Traffic Engineering Manual (TEM)
- Roundabouts: an Informational Guide (NCHRP Report 672)
- Separated Bike Lane Planning and Design Guide (FHWA)
- Urban Bikeway Design Guide (NACTO)
Following is a listing of applicable Statutes and Codes.
- F.S. Chapter 316 State Uniform Traffic Control
- Tampa Code of Ordinances Chapter 15 - Parking
- Tampa Code of Ordinances Chapter 22 - Streets and Sidewalks
- Tampa Code of Ordinances Chapter 25 - Transportation
- Tampa Code of Ordinances Chapter 27 - Zoning and Land Development
Following is a listing of the main funding sources for capital projects.