Saving Our Water Resources
Regardless of whether your water heater is gas or electric, a water-efficient showerhead can help lower your energy costs at the same time you are saving on water. City of Tampa water customers can request a free low-flow showerhead to get started in Shower Better Month. Shower Better Month is observed in October, in accordance with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, to help conserve and protect our water resources.
Evaluate Your Water Efficiency
Find and Fix Leaks
Manage Your Irrigation
- 8 Thing to Know about Irrigating New Lawns and Landscape
- Dedicated Irrigation Meter -- Yes or No?
- Getting the Most from Your Irrigation System
- Improving Your Lawn's Drought Tolerance
- Irrigation Calculator
- Irrigation Management for New Construction Homes
- Rain Sensor Checkup Guide
- Rain Sensor or Soil Moisture Sensor?
- Rain Sensors Save Water
- Seasonal Irrigation Saves Water
- Soil Moisture Sensors
- Solutions to Common Irrigation Problems
- Sprinkler Checkup Guide
Save on the Business Bottom Line
Recognition, Challenges and Workshops