Reclaimed Water Quality Report
12-month rolling average reclaimed water concentrations
10/1/2019 to 9/30/2020
|Ammonia as N||0.15||mg/L|
Hardness-Total, as CaCO3
|Kjeldahl Nitrogen-Total as N||1.46||mg/L|
|Nitrate-nitrite as N||1.28||mg/L|
|Sulfate as SO4||508||mg/L|
|Total Dissolved Solids||1263||mg/L|
*Residue-nonfilterable (TSS) and Turbidity are prior to disinfection.
- CaCO3 - Calcium carbonate
- mho - A unit of conductance. The conductance of a conductor in mhos is the reciprocal of its resistance in ohms.
- micromhos per centimeter (µmho/cm) - 1/1,000,000 mhos per centimeter.
- Milligrams per liter (mg/L) - means the quantity of material present in the water expressed on the basis of the weight (milligrams) per unit volume of solution (liter).
- N - elemental Nitrogen
- NTU (Nephelometric Turbity Unit) - Measure of the clarity of the water.
- P - inorganic Phosphorus
- pH Units - The acidity or alkalinity of the water expressed as negative common logarithm of the hydrogen-ion activity in moles per liter (< 7.0 acidic; > 7.0 alkaline).