TAP Technical Documents
- Regulatory Overview Report: Presents a regulatory overview of permitting requirements and expands upon project specific regulatory issues under Florida Statutes and administrative rules effective at the time of report completion.
- Pipeline Route Study: Evaluates alternative pipeline routes from the Howard F. Curren Advanced Wastewater Treatment Plant to the project site for both Alternative 1 recharge project site and Alternative 2 recharge and recovery site locations.
- Alternative 1 Recharge Feasibility Assessment Report: Provides a summary of field investigations and modeling results on the feasiblity of recharge project located near Morris Bridge Road on the east side of the Tampa Bypass Canal.
- Existing Conditions and Preliminary Evaluation of Recharge and Recovery Concepts in the City of Tampa (Alternative 2 Report): Details existing conditions of recharge and recovery study area, summary of field investigations, and conceptual groundwater model.
- TAP-1 Well Completion Report: Details the construction and capacity testing of recovery well TAP-1.
Return to Tampa Augmentation Project (TAP) main page.