Commercial New Construction - (Shell)Application
The following establishes procedures for in take of required documentation when requesting a permit for the construction of a building shell.
The Client Facilitator will:
- Review the application for completeness; along with two sets of signed and sealed building plans, and Owner Permit Affidavit (if applicable).
- If a department (Neighborhood Improvement, ARC, Barrio Latino, etc) has an active comment and/or property is located in history district or any district mentioned above, customers will be referred to the appropriate departments for approval prior to submitting plans.
- Customer will need to submit two (2) sets of signed and sealed building plans,energy calculations, and product approval.
- Plan examination fees are calculated and due at the time of submittal.
- Customer will be Informed of all permit holds and Notice of Commencement requirements.