Schools and Libraries
- Education & Technology (Edudemic) - The goal of Edudemic is to connect teachers, administrators, students, and just about everyone else with the best technology on the planet.
- Erwin Technical Center -The Erwin Technical Center is the largest public, adult technical center in the Tampa Bay area. They offer full and part time, day and evening courses and programs.
- Hillsborough County Public Schools - Hillsborough County K-12 public schools.
- Hillsborough Community College - Hillsborough Community College is an accredited, public, comprehensive community college.
- Hillsborough Education Foundation - The Hillsborough Education Foundation is an independent not-for-profit organization whose purpose is to help Hillsborough County Public School teachers and students excel in programs that are not funded by public tax revenues.
- Learey Technical Center (Hillsborough County School District) - Learey Technical Center offers over 25 long-term training programs in health occupations, industrial education, and public service for adults. They have an extensive list of short term programs which provide training for new careers, supplemental training for those currently employed, and continuing education (CEUs) for health occupations and industrial education as well as CPEs for Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
- Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library - The Tampa-Hillsborough County Public Library System promotes lifelong learning, an informed citizenry, individual intellectual freedom, enhanced quality of life, and broadened horizons for all residents of Hillsborough County through a network of free libraries with open access, a community focus, welcoming environments, a broad range of relevant materials in a variety of formats, and highly qualified, customer-focused employees.
- Tampa Educational Cable Consortium - The Tampa Educational Cable Consortium is a private non profit organization that oversees the operations of The Education Channel and the Explorer Channel, two local non-commercial educational access channels.
- University of South Florida - The University of South Florida is one of the 20 largest universities in the nation, offering roughly 200 programs at the undergraduate, master’s, specialty and doctoral levels, including the M.D., to more than 35,000 students.
- University of Tampa - Offering more than 60 comprehensive areas of undergraduate study, UT follows a well-defined mission aimed at providing students with a high level of academic excellence. Through the University's Honors Program, academically-gifted students can enrich their educational experience with special research and travel opportunities.
Find My School
Calendars and Schedules