Household Hazardous Waste and Electronic Collections
Tampa and Temple Terrace residents now have access to County Household Hazardous Waste and Electronic Collection Sites
The County has partnered with the City of Tampa and the City of Temple Terrace to allow residents to take advantage of the County Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Program services.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You must present a driver’s license to access Hillsborough County collection sites;
- Includes use of the three HHW collections held on select Saturdays of the month (no electronics accepted), and;
- Includes use of the four Community Collection Centers (CCCs) for paint and electronics ONLY, Monday through Saturday. Only residents that have the Solid Waste Assessment fee on their Property Tax bill may use the CCCs for disposal of other items.
City of Tampa and Temple Terrace residents are provided with year-round service at Hillsborough County collection facilities for the disposal of:
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Household Electronics and Paint
NOTE: Tampa and Temple Terrace residents can take advantage of this service for no additional charge by providing a valid driver's license as proof of City residency. (The City of Tampa no longer hosts an annual Household Chemical and Electronics Collection event.)