2021 Gasparilla Boat Docking Process - UPDATED
Gasparilla Invasion: April 17, 2021
Additional lottery being held February 11 at 8 AM
Due to the change of dates for the 2021 Gasparilla, we will have a limited number of additional slips available to the public from Friday, April 16, 8 AM through Sunday, April 18, 5 PM. We will be holding a second on-site lottery Thursday, February 11 at the Sail. Starting at 8 AM, we will begin collecting applications, distributing lottery tickets and drawing the winning tickets at 8:15 AM.Lottery Rules
- Applicants must be present beginning at 8 a.m. to receive a ticket for the drawing.
- Applications for each boat must be fully completed prior to receiving a ticket. (Fill-out form here)
- Only one ticket per boat.
- All tickets will be drawn to be placed on a waitlist in the event a rented slip is released back to the Marina or additional ships become available.
- Dock slips are 40’ in length, beam 23’ wide and 6’ deep at the shallowest area. Maximum length not to exceed 80’.
- Utilities (electric & water) are not guaranteed with a dock slip.
- Slip assignments are at TCC’s sole discretion. TCC reserves the right to reassign slips.
- Wristbands will be required for all persons to access the docks and any boat docked at the TCC Marina. The number of wristbands provided per vessel will be based upon the Coast Guard capacity rating for that vessel and will be available for pick up prior to April 16th, 2021. Additional wristbands will not be provided at the docks. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
- Carefully read the Special Event Form with Rules & Regulations.