Welcome to the City of Tampa Zoning Maps web page. Here you will find an interactive map along with the traditional static maps identifying the zoning district designations for properties within the City of Tampa's incorporated area (City limits). The following maps are provided as-is; please keep in mind that the static maps are a snapshot in time and may not reflect the current status of the zoning data shown. NOTE: For detailed information regarding zoning regulations on a specific piece of property, you should consult the Zoning Code, Chapter 27 of the City of Tampa Municipal Code and contact the Land Development Coordination Division.
Interactive Zoning Map
The interactive zoning map allows users to:
- Access Zoning information 24/7
- Ability to lookup zoning based on address or property tax folio number
- Shows City Limits
- Shows official addresses
- Shows local historic districts and overlay districts
- Access Municode Chapter 27
Click on the button below and you can search by address or tax folio number. A dialogue box will appear showing information related to the property depending on which search method was used.
- Site address, Folio number, Owner information (1 of 2)
- Historic District/Overlay District (2 of 2)
- Zoning District (3 of 3)
- Zoning District
Old Static Maps
- About the Maps (PDF, 340kb)
- Zoning Districts (PDF, 115kb)
- Downloadable Zoning Atlas - Complete Set (PDF, 36MB)
If you already know the atlas page number you can click on the link provided in the lists below.
Atlas page numbers are shown in green on the index map.