COVID-19 NEWS CENTER
Text TAMPAREADY or TAMPALISTA to 888-777 for emergency alerts.
Text TAMPABIZ to 888-777 for business resources and updates.
Tampa’s Recovery Hotline for social services and business relief is available
Mon-Fri from 9am-4pm and Sat from 10am-4pm Call 1-833-TPA-INFO (872-4636)
Please note: If you receive a “message failed” response when texting to 888-777, contact your mobile carrier to resolve the issue.
This is the latest information we have received: For more information, visit the City of Tampa COVID-19 information page.
- Executive Order 2020-38
- Amended Emergency Order 2020-09
- Executive Order 2020-32
- Hillsborough County EPG Face Covering Order
- Executive Order 2020-30
- Executive Order 2020-27
- Executive Order 2020-26
- Executive Order 2020-22
- Executive Order 2020-20
- Executive Order 20-139
- Executive Order 2020-18
- Executive Order 2020-17
- State of Florida Office of the Governor Executive Order 20-120
- Executive Order 2020-12
- Executive Order 2020-11
- Executive Order 2020-10
- State of Florida Office of the Governor Executive Order 20-112
- Executive Order 2020-08 - Extension of State of Emergency
- Executive Order of the Hillsborough County EPG Establishing a Curfew in Response to a County Wide Threat from the COVID-19 Virus
- Executive Order 2020-04 - Parks Closed, Boat Ramps and Trails Open
- Mayor Order #1 - Issued Pursuant to City of Tampa Executive Order 2020-02 - COVID-19 Limitation on Hours and On-Premises Consumption of Food and Beverages in Restaurants, Bars, Private Clubs and Other Establishments; and Limitation on Size of Gathering
- COVID-19 Limitations on Large Gatherings
- Executive Order 2020 - 2
- City Council Meeting Cancelation
- Hillsborough County Administrator Order Establishing COVID-19 Limitations on Hours and On-premise Consumption of Food and Beverages at Restaurants, Bars, Private Clubs and Other Establishments