Minority & Small Business Development
Welcome to Minority and Small Business Development - Promoting Economic Development Through Inclusion -- Outreach Efforts to Identify Small, Women, and Minority-Owned Businesses that can supply goods and services to the City of Tampa.
What's Happening Now!
- EBOAC-EQUAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE - Tuesday at 8:30 AM - April 16, 2019
EXECUTIVE CONFERENCE ROOM-TAMPA PARKING DIVISION ADMINISTRATION
107 North Franklin Street
Ft. Brooke Garage (3rd Level)
Tampa, FL 33602
For more information, contact the Minority and Small Business Development Office at 813-274-5505.
- Supplier Diversity Construction Cost Estimating Workshop - February 15, 2019 (9:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.)
- Gordian Job Order Contracting - Contractor Information Session
- PUBLIC NOTICE MEETINGS for MBD Program
- Take advantage of the NEW Online Certification and Recertification Services
- Get the latest WMBE and/or SLBE Directory
- What you need to know to become Women/Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE) certified. (PDF, 44Kb)
- Obtain an application for WMBE certification. (PDF, 153Kb)
- Learn about the Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) program. (PDF, 187Kb)
- What you need to know to become Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) certified. (PDF, 153Kb)
- SLBE Orientation Schedule and Registration
- How to do business with the City of Tampa Resource Booklet.
BUSINESS START-UP INFORMATION - Interested in Starting up a Business? Need Licensing, Zoning, Financing, Information? Get information on business development workshops and technical assistance provided by the Hillsborough County Small Business Information Center (SBIC) and other local agency partners.
For additional information about the City's Minority Business Enterprise and Small Local Business Enterprise Programs please call (813) 274-5522.
For additional information about the County's Minority Business Enterprise and Small Business Enterprise Programs please call (813) 914-4028.