Tampa Solid Waste Department Revises Collection Schedule in Observance of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
In observance of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, City of Tampa offices will be closed on Monday, January 15, 2018.
- Commercial and Residential Customers will not receive collection service on Monday, January 15, 2018. The revised collection schedule is as follows:
- Residential Customers who normally receive service on Monday will not receive garbage, recycling or yard waste service. Regular Residential Solid Waste collection service schedules will resume Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
- Commercial Customers – for the holiday week, customers who normally receive service on Monday, will receive service on Tuesday. Collection service will continue to run one day behind through Saturday, January 20, 2018.
- Regular Commercial Solid Waste collection service schedules will resume Monday, January 22, 2018.
- McKay Bay Transfer Station and Scale House located at 114 S. 34th St., will be closed on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Monday, January 15, 2018) and will reopen on Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
Customers may contact the City of Tampa Utilities Consolidated Call Center at (813) 274-8811, or visit the website at www.tampagov.net/solidwaste if they have any questions or concerns.
NOTE: New Tampa residents are encouraged to contact Hillsborough County Solid Waste Management at (813) 272-5680 for their holiday collection schedule.