Wastewater Collections Related Links

  • For Disposal of Hazardous Waste 
  • Wastewater Odor Complaint, Wastewater Spills or Overflows, Pumping Station Problems:  contact Wastewater Treatment Plant.  
  • For Dead Animals or Trash/Debris in the street:  Solid Waste
  • For Rain Flooding/Ditches/Retention Ponds:  Stormwater
  • For Brown Water or a Leaking Water Meter:  Water Department
  • For Disposal of Unused Medications: Visit your local district office or TPD Headquarters at 411 N. Franklin Street.