Drop Savers Poster Contest
The contest is sponsored to give students in grades K - 12 the opportunity to design a poster about water conservation. Local winners are chosen in five different age groups, with winning entries advancing for statewide judging.
The Tampa Water Department and Hillsborough County Public Utilities submitted these 5 top local entries to the state level for the 2020 Drop Savers poster contest:
- Division 1: Camila S. Vega - Stowers Elementary School
- Division 2: Mahi Patel - Chiles Elementary School
- Division 3: Alina Diaz - Roland Park K-8 Magnet School
- Division 4: Michele Tran - Farnell Middle School *
- Division 5: Laura Nava - Robinson High School
* Michele Tran was also the FSAWWA (Florida State American Water Works Association) Division Four 3rd Place Winner.
To request information about the 2021 area competition when it becomes available, send an email to savewater.