Drop Savers Poster Contest
The contest is sponsored to give students in grades K - 12 the opportunity to design a poster about water conservation. Local winners are chosen in five different age groups, with winning entries advancing for statewide judging.
The Tampa Water Department and Hillsborough County Public Utilities submitted these 5 top local entries to the state level for the 2019 Drop Savers poster contest:
- Division 1 - Phaytence Newsom - Summerfield Elementary School
- Division 2 - Carina M. Cleary - Christ the King Catholic School
- Division 3 - Linney Kim - Chiles Elementary School
- Division 4 - Kaylee Sheppard - Randall Middle School
- Division 5 - Brianna LaDawn Gould - Plant City High School
See the 2019 state-level winners on pages 12-14 of the August 2019 "Florida Water Resources Journal." To enter the 2020 area competition, download contest guidelines and get started. The submission deadline is March 1, 2020.