The Tampa Bay Strength and Fitness Expo returns to the Tampa Convention Center this Labor Day weekend for the 3rd consecutive year. From August 30-31, this family-friendly event brings the health and fitness community together for two action-packed day, featuring live action sports, vendors and more. Whether you’re a passionate fitness enthusiast or just want to see what it’s all about, there is something for everyone at the Tampa Bay Strength & Fitness Expo:
- Tampa Bay Games: Support both individuals and coed teams of 4 as they compete for cash prizes at the Tampa Bay Games.
- Tampa Bay Area Classic 6: Watch athletes test their strength at the Tampa Bay Area’s original USA Weightlifting sanctioned competition by Keep Pulling.
- 2019 USPA Florida State Championships: Who will come out on top? Cheer on the lifters of the 2019 United States Powerlifting Association Florida State Championships.
- Strength Camp Challenge: Which of these Hybrid Athletes will become the Baddest on the Planet? They will test their will, strength, power and endurance for a cash price of $1,000.
- Fuji Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Tampa Championship: From white belts to black belts, jiu jitsu competitors will test their skills head to head.
- Florida Grid League 2019 Championship: Discover a new sport, GRID, combining movements of CrossFit and Football with men & women on the same team. This high-energy game is easy to follow & family friendly.
- Kids Zone: In addition to many games & competitions, kids will love the bounce house obstacle course and face painter on-site.
The expo will feature vendors, such as:
- 10 Performance
- All Out Athletics
- Chubbies Shorts
- Ekoa Brands
- Feet First Tampa
- Life Science Wellness Institute
- Sprouts Farmers Market & more!
See the full exhibitor list here. Food, drinks, and adult beverages will be available for purchase. This expo is open to the general public and tickets can be purchased at the door or online in advance. Visit tbfitexpo.com for more information and tickets.